Wednesday, November 19, 2008

update

The colds are gone, Abby is off to Grammy's for the night and Trey is my sweet sleeping baby again! I took him for his 6 month appointment yesterday and he weighs in at 20 lbs 10.5 oz and is 28.5 inches tall. BIG BOY! I let him cry it out Saturday night. It took 45 minutes and two trips in to calm him down but since then I've been able to feed him and put him in bed awake and he just falls asleep on his own. Fabulous!!!!!!! I am a much happier (and better rested) woman these days. It's been 3 nights in a row so hopefully that keeps up. He got 4 shots at the doctor's and I think that helped him sleep even longer last night...from 8:15 pm to 10:30 am. Plus he's now taking 2 good 1-2 hour naps a day. I think I love him more now (joking!).
loves sitting up!

in Rusty's cage with Izzy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wHOA! Big boy! Maybe Trey should give Weston some eating lessons... He needs help!