Thursday, November 20, 2008

Christmas?

I have started counting down the days until I can officially start the Christmas season. I have a rule that no Christmas stuff shall appear in the house until the day after Thanksgiving and shall be put away New Year's Day. However, I found some lovely Christmas blog backgrounds and just couldn't help myself. So to tide me over until next Friday I broke my rule and added some Christmas cheer to my blog. I even put my one of my very favorite pictures of my sweet baby girl. I can't wait to do pictures this year with TWO babies!! Only 8 more days until I can pull out all the boxes and start the wild production that is decorating. I will not be putting up the village again however, maybe in a few more years...too many little fingers around right now. So cheers to all you other Christmas season lovers may you enjoy it as much as I will!

2 comments:

Marlea said...

I here ya there. I am so excited. We actually put up our outside lites last weekend. It was a nice day, and its out first time decorating this house so we wanted to give ourselvs some time. They are not turned on yet though!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas... let the Holidays begin!