Saturday, November 29, 2008

ugh

Just so my two faithful readers won't think I've fallen off the face of the Earth I thought I should post something. I have lots of stuff to write about; taking Abby to her first movie, Thanksgiving, Christmas decorating, etc BUT, I'm kinda burnt out on my life write now so posting the fun stuff will have to wait. I think what I need is a vacation either alone or with people I'm not related too! Not a long one, maybe just a night (of course this is NEVER going to happen but maybe in my mind I'll take a vacay!). I'm just tired....tired of laundry, dishes, mothering, wife-ing, life-ing and all other things. So maybe if I get up some motivation in the next few days I'll post something cute, witty and full of pictures!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, I recommend a day off. We always got two a year when we were kids, and I still take them now! Here's what you do... pick your day, and do NOTHING except feed and change the kids. That's all. Anything else is a bonus. Allow yourself to lay on the couch, watch TV, read a book. The kids can watch as many shows as they want, and you can talk on the phone til your hearts content! Take a day off... you've earned it.

Amanda DeHoog said...

Tanya's right . . . take a break from it all . . . at the DeHoog house, all we did today was PLAY!