Monday, September 22, 2008

Mr. No-Nap

Hi, baby Trey here. My mom is calling me Mr. No-Nap today, why?, 'cause I'm all about the playing today. Naps are for sissies (or sisters since mine's asleep right now). I think my mom is pretty awesome and I love hangin' out with the lady. She lets me play with cool stuff, her hair, her necklace, a burp cloth and my favorite...a totally cool green alligator. She even dressed me in cougar colors today (I had on a crimson sweatshirt earlier) but don't tell my dad...maybe I should puke on it before he gets home. Yeah, that's a sweet idea. Go Huskies. Anyway, I guess that's all I've got to say for now...I am only 4 months old you know. And if there's any hot 3-6 month old babes out there hit me up, I'm free pretty much most of the day. I sleep a lot at night so don't call after 9.
Peace out.
Trey


P.S. Here's a picture of my sister. I think she's cool now but soon I'll be chasing her around the house, trying to throw worms on her or something.

No comments: