Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Good Friends

I have become reacquainted with an old friend these last two days.........the booger sucker! Both kids have come down with a nice cold making my life even more fun than usual. This is Abby's first cold since she really started talking a lot and it is so funny to listen to her! Poor Trey has been pretty full of snot, making it hard to eat and sleep....this is where the sucker comes in handy. I try to get all the nasty junk out before he feeds which seems to help a little, and then as the boogers dry up I suck them out too. How fun. He's been having trouble sleeping the last two nights too. He wakes up choking on his phlegm, what a darling. Last night after being up for the third time (it was only 2 am!) I finally put him in his swing. He fell asleep after a bit and slept the rest of the night soundly. I'm going to put his baby chair back in the crib tonight to see if that helps. I was really getting used to sleeping all night....hope it resumes again shortly!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sleeping all night? I envy you! Weston is 8 months old and still gets up at least once each night. I keep telling myself to let him cry it out, but he just gets SO MAD in the middle of the night, it's easier to feed him and go back to bed! Both of our kids have come down with colds too, so I am also initmately acquainted with snot (how do you tell a two year old boy NOT to wipe his nose with his sleeve?)