Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Many Faces of Abby


Trey got another haircut too. I miss my surfer boy, he looks so much more serious now. But boy, is he still about the cutest thing on Earth or what?!
And a first for Trey....he got sent to his room today. After about 50 time-outs on the naughty seat I decided it was time for him to have a break in his room. He started kicking his door, which I wasn't surprised about at all, so I had to put a baby gate inside his room before the door so he wouldn't be able to kick it. A good 15 minutes in there and he was ready to come out and be a nice boy again. Plus he was extra cuddly!

1 comment:

Riahli said...

ha, ha, ha...breath...ha, ha, ha!! Love the faces, OMGoodness!

My boys were telling me that they want hair cuts today so I guess I have to wave bye bye to the longer locks...I really love Banden's hair when it's a bit longer because it's so wavey but oh well.