Tuesday, September 8, 2009

All Dressed Up

Jerry's grandma passed away last week and her funeral was on Friday. Wedding and funerals are two places I will not take my kids to right now. Neither can be quiet and one won't sit still for beans! But I did get the kids dressed up for the reception part and took them to that. Informal, other kids there, and food...all a plus. And since I rarely get the kids out of their jammies, much less into non-play clothes, the mamarazzi was out in full force!

I love that Abby has hair long enough to do something with. I think this is my best work so far!
My beautiful blond babies!

Cheeseball
Abby going in for what I was informed afterward was a Princess kiss...

...a big Princess kiss
A little off the mark...so much cuter that way
Oh, Trey. He's got smooth moves already. Cute with your sister when you're 1. I think I'm in trouble when he's older....daddys keep your daughters away!! :)



Bumpa and his Abby (cutest pic ever right??!!!!!)

No comments: