Thursday, July 9, 2009

Walking has its ups......

...and it's downs! Poor Trey met the coffee table with his cheek yesterday and walked away with a nasty bruised and puffy cheek.

Then he decided to go back for more and wound up with a second narly bump right above the first one. To make him feel better I let him wear Abby's new pink tutu (or maybe because it just makes me laugh to see.)
But I did let him venture outside to play on...cement...and gravel. He came inside with no new injuries and I got a nicely swept driveway.
Gosh, isn't he cute?! Jerry is going to kill me for posting not one - but two pictures of this. Seriously, how could I resist?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!!! Trey is so cute in those pictures!! I think boys are just curious to try on a dress or two in their lifetime!! Keep em' coming! Kristen

betty said...

You need pictures like these! My kids always get horrible bruises right before they have to go to their doctors appointments. Hopefully he's been to his well baby already!