Thursday, July 16, 2009

Procrastination is the key to productivity!

We are leaving tomorrow morning for what will be a super fun, super relaxing vacation in Ocean Shores. It has become an annual trip for us and so far every year has been great! The condo we stay in has a nice pool, hot tub, all the fun amenities, plus each room has a patio facing the ocean. I love hearing the sound of the ocean all day long, very relaxing to the soul. I am world's best procrasitnator (I work better under pressure!!) and so far I have made my lists (4 notebook pages in total) of all the things we need to bring. Sounds like a lot but most of it is either little stuff or kitchen stuff. This year will be great since we don't have to bring the swing for Trey. It took up so much cargo space last year! All he needs is his play yard for sleeping and his booster seat...two very packable things. I only have 1 baby in diapers this year too. I think between the two kids I packed an entire suitcase of diapers last year! So I will be spending my day sorting, organizing, packing, checking off my list, etc. Plus we are having a housesitter this year to take care of the pets so I should probably get the house cleaned too. Yikes!

What we all plan on doing in OS

1 comment:

Marlea said...

YAY for Vacations! I do the same thing, I dont start packing till the day before the trip. Then I run around like a crazy woman!!! Dont slow down till I get in the car and out the driveway!
Have fun!