Monday, July 6, 2009

Haircuts and other Randomness

I seem to have taken a large number of pictures already this month so there will be some picture-laden posts following as well! Trey and I were in desperate need of haircuts (and some color for me) so I took the kids over to the Corey's so that Shannon could work her magic. Abby was not on her best behavior the first half of the visit and Trey, my golden child, decided to not be very golden the second half. It was a very tiring evening for myself but still fun. It's nice to have friends with kids the same age as mine since they understand the craziness of a three-year-old! Trey came home without his baby mullet and I came home without dark roots, success!

Very into blowing kisses right now
Now that it's summer vacation, Jerry is at home with the kids while I go to work. So far they have been pretty good to him. And really, who doesn't love watching cartoons and eating a snack?!

Crazy frog
Friday was super nice so I took the kids outside for some pool time but it was around 11 in the morning and the water hadn't heated up to much yet so they stuck their tootsies in and then spent an hour running around on the deck.
Getting water to fill up the fountain. She got bored with that after filling it half way.
At least he stopped eating it. Earlier he had taken a large chunk out of an orange piece, lovely.
Cute little lounge babies. I think they saw the cat in the yard
Yawning (or maybe yelling)
Sister sprays...
Brother cleans
Twirly dress and her bee boots. I'm telling you she is all about the latest fashion

No comments: