Thursday, June 11, 2009

Trey Pics and Today's Event

I have a number of cute Trey pics so I'm throwing them in here with today's news just because I can. I had planned on taking the kids to the mall to play and we left around 10:15. It's only a few miles to the coffee stand (we all know it's a necessity) and when I got there the car was making a funny noise. I didn't know what it was so I drove to the mall and when I got there it was still making the same noise. I brought the car out to Jerry at school and he didn't see anything obvious so I was instructed to take the car in to Blade's to get it looked at. Abby fell asleep somewhere in all the driving and she was NOT thrilled about waking up at some strange place that was definitely NOT the mall! It was around 11:30 by then and the service guy said that he could get someone to look at it around 12:30. I wasn't interested in hauling the kids anywhere so we camped out in the waiting lounge and surprisingly the kiddos were SUPER well behaved. Trey decided to try out his walking skills and was doing great, even turning around to walk back to me without holding on to something. After a dozen across the room and back he finally crashed. He bumped his head on the floor, not too hard, but hard enough to leave a nasty looking mark. It's a pebble floor and the outline of the pebbles broke his capillaries but not the skin. All the ladies in there felt so bad for him but after a few minutes of cuddles he was down for some more walking. 90 minutes after we dropped it off the car was finished...and freshly washed, and we were off to the store to pick up Popsicles for Abby since she was well-mannered and didn't fuss or cry once.
the bump...looks more bruised in person
Somebody likes spaghetti
Silly kids



I have some cute Abby-isms and a video of her to post but I'm all blogged out for today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the blogging Megan, always fun to see what you've been up to! :-) Trey really seems to be growing a bunch these days.